RMJ is a general Medicine publication and accepts oorigial articles, editorials, case reports and commentaries. It aims to dessiminate medical knowldge to professional community.
Aim and objectives of Rawal medical journal
To promote the science and art of medicine and the betterment of the public health.
1. To publish original, important, well-documented, peer-reviewed clinical and laboratory articles on a diverse range of medical topics
2. To provide physicians with continuing education in basic and clinical science to support informed clinical decisions.
3. To enable physicians to remain informed in multiple areas of medicine, including developments infields other than their own.
4. To improve public health internationally by elevating the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research provided by an informed readership.
5. To foster responsible and balanced debate on controversial issues that affect medicine and health care.
6. To forecast important issues and trends in medicine and health care.
7. To inform readers about non-clinical aspects of medicine and public health, including the political, philosophic, ethical, legal, environmental, economic, historical and cultural.
8. To recognize that, in addition to these specific objectives, THE JOURNAL has a social responsibility to improve the total human condition and to promote the integrity of science.
9. To report American Medical Association policy, as appropriate, while maintaining editorial independence, objectivity and responsibility.
10. To achieve the highest level of ethical medical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, credible, and enjoyable to read.