RMJ. Year: 2012, Volume: 37, Issue: 2
- After B and C now we have to worry about D
- Frequency triple hepatitis (hepatitis B and C and D virus) in HBs Ag positive patients
- Sleep habits of first year and final year medical student.
- Is C-reactive protein a valuable marker for sever bacterial infection?
- Relationship Between Toxocara canis Infection and Schizophrenia
- Common factors leading to re-laparotomy in secondary peritonitis
- Our experience of gastric pull up in long gap esophageal atresia
- Diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in breast lump
- Microscopic assessment of macroscopically normal gall bladder specimens: Is it worth the trouble?
- Treatment of long bones fractures with surgical implant generation network (SIGN) nail
- Management of urethrocutaneous Fistula after hypospadias Repair: experience in 164 cases.
- Gendar and age attributed discrepancy regarding clinical presentation during an acute airway obstruction in an emergency department
- Comparison of quilting of mucoperichondrial flaps with routine nasal packing in patients undergoing septoplasy
- Otomycosis: Clinical Features and Treatment outcome
- Role of progesterone in human embryo implantation
- Effects of hormonal contraceptives on prevalence of metabolic syndrome in women
- Spontaneous extradural hematoma of cervical spine in patients with haemophilia
- Do adults learn by experience; Student’s perceptions and performance in Neuro Physiology Lab Course
- Acute traumatic injury of the thoracic aorta with pseudoaneurysm after blunt chest trauma: Report of two cases.
- Atypical Adult Congenital Cholesteatoma
- An Entero-Pleural Fistula referred as a case of right sided lung abscess
- LED bulb in trachea and bronchus of an 8 months old infant
- Manual mobilization and electrotherapy can manage the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Multiple giant jejunoilleal diverticula causing gastrointestinal obstruction
- Spontaneous Exteriorization of appendiceal fecalith seven months following laparotomy for perforated acute appendicitis
6th Annual Neurology Research Day for Medical Students and Residents
May 19, 2012
Division of Neurology
Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan
Indexed in WHO Index Medicus IMEMR, Emromedex, Pakmedinet, ExtraMED and Scopus
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council