RMJ. Year: 2013, Volume: 38, Issue: 1
- Obstetric Services in Pakistan: Where are we and what is the way forward?
- Awareness and frequency of hepatitis B vaccination in high-risk health care workers at a tertiary care hospital
- Frequency and clinical presentations of hepatitis B and C virus co-infection in tertiary care hospital
- Frequency of hepatitis B & C in elective eye surgery
- Guide wire dilatation of anastomotic strictures secondary to surgical repair of esophageal atresia.
- Gender differences in lipid and glycemic control in Saudi patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Fulminant variants of multiple sclerosis – local experience at Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Hematological changes associated with typhoid fever Children’s Hospital and Institute of Child’s Healt
- The efficacy of rib cage mobilization on lung function in COPD patients
- Role of laparoscopy in blunt abdominal trauma.
- Intravenous urogram as a first line investigation in comparison with ultrasound
- Causes and manangement of epistaxis at a district hospital
- Frequency of secretory otitis media in children of age 3 to 5 years in Rawalpindi and Islamabad
- The use of pentaglobulin in neonatal immune hemolytic anaemia
- Diagnostic value of needle-localization biopsy in the management of non-palpable breast lesions
- Frequency of Low Birth Weight in Newborns of different Socio-economic groups in Rawalpindi
- Frequency of anemia among patients of abruptio placentae
- A smarter SMA technology for the realization of drug delivering endoscopic capsule
- Evaluation of incidental renal artery stenosis in patients of Peripheral arterial disease in a rural Indian setting.
- Bilateral synchronous tonsillar carcinoma with bilateral neck disease
- Nasal Tuberculosis: A case report
- Primary tuberculosis of thyroid gland
- Primary Undifferentiated Carcinoma of the temporal bone: A new entity?
Indexed in WHO Index Medicus IMEMR, Emromedex, Pakmedinet, ExtraMED, Scopus and Web of Science
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan