|Rawal Medical Journal|
Current Issue : 2021, Vol: 46, Issue: 1
ISSN : 0303-5212
ISSUES : 4 per year
PUBLISHER : Pakistan Medical Association Rawalpindi Islamabad Branch
Rawal Medical Journal is an internationally peer reviewed journal and an official publication of Pakistan Medical Association (PMA) Rawalpindi-Islamabad Branch. It is funded by PMA and HEC Pakistan and 1000 printed copies are distributed to members of PMA and all major hospitals and teaching institutions of Pakistan. It is published every three months in March, June, September and December.
RMJ. Year: 2021, Volume: 46
- COVID Vaccine: Perceptions, myths and realities
- Effect of COVID-19 lockdown and online education on health related quality of life in private university students
- Psychological barriers among dental patients during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The effect of perceived stress on life satisfaction of general population in the time of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Uropathogens spectrum and antibiotic susceptibility in sexually active females of age group 20 to 40 years
- The resistance pattern of Staphylococci against beta-lactam group of antibiotics in Hyderabad city of Pakistan.
- Knowledge, attitudes and self-reported practices of health sciences students regarding hospital-acquired infection control protocols.
- The Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices of diabetic retinopathy amongst diabetic patients of Azad Jammu & Kashmir
- Prevalence of depression in asthmatic females of Lahore. Pakistan
- Effect of anti-oxidant (α-lipoic acid) treatment on the improvement of diabetic neuropathic pain.
- Serum zinc levels and the prevalence of zinc deficiency in patients with liver cirrhosis.
- Mediating role of social isolation between stigma and depression among hepatitis patients
- Clinical and hematological parameters in patients of Rheumatoid arthritis in a tertiary care hospital
- Interaction of celecoxib with aspirin
- Eccentric versus concentric isotonic resistance training of quadriceps muscles for treatment of knee osteoarthritis
- Anxiety and depression in osteoarthritis using HADS questionnaire
- Prevalence of obesity and overweight among housewives of Karachi, Pakistan
- Prevalence of sleep paralysis among hostelite females of university of Lahore, Pakistan
- Frequency and risk factors of wound complications after abdominal surgery in diabetic patients
- A Study of Posterior Urethral Valve management in a tertiary care hospital
- Comparing non-stented, stented and intra ureteral bupivacaine instillation treatment after ureteroscopic stone fragmentation
- Evaluation of Alfuzosin efficacy in reducing postoperative flank pain during voiding in patients with ureteric stent
- Mean time of catheter removal in bipolar versus monopolar diathermy in transurethral resection of prostate for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Substitution urethroplasty using buccal mucosal graft and excision and primary anastomosis urethroplasty, a preliminary report
- Effects of routine physical therapy with and without lumbar mobilization in patients with grade I spondylolisthesis.
- Comparison of bone-patellar tendon-bone graft and semitendinous-gracilis tendon graft among patients undergoing arthroscopically assisted anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Functional and radiological outcome of condylar buttress plate in patients with intra-articular distal femoral fracture
- Use of pronator quadratus pedicle vascularized bone graft with headless compression screw in nonunion scaphoid fractures
- Oral health care awareness among nursing students of Karachi, Pakistan
- Pravalence of work related neck pain among nurses.
- Frequency of temporomandibular dysfunction, pain intensity and joint’s level of disability among patients with cervical pain under physical therapy treatment in Lahore, Pakistan
- Knowledge, experience, attitude and barriers of postgraduate physiotherapy students toward extracurricular research activities
- Learning experiences of physiotherapy students attending their clinical placement in a public sector university.
- Perception of intermediate college students about physical therapy as a profession in Lahore, Pakistan
- Intolerance of uncertainty and affective lability among histrionic and non-histrionic persons
- Religiosity, scrupulosity, obsessive-compulsive disorder and its related cognitive dimensions
- The mediating role of fatigue in the relationship between stress appraisal and psychopathological symptoms in University students
- Religiosity for terminal illness scale; Development and initial validation among hepatitis patients
- Parental knowledge, misconceptions and treatment practices about infant teething
- Prevalence of gait abnormalities in children with cerebral palsy
- Trait gratitude as predictor of psychological well-being among late adolescents in Lahore
- Spectrum and association of congenital heart defects with other congenital malformations in Sindh, Pakistan
- Prevalence of hypomagnesaemia in children with severe acute malnutrition aged 6-60 months
- Comparison of BURP maneuver with modified bi-manual laryngoscopy in improvement of laryngeal view during direct laryngoscopy after induction of general anesthesia
- Cutaneous manifestation of obesity and frequency of systemic conditions in obesity
- Dietary and physical activity patterns among patients with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Concerns and perceptions towards polio vaccination in the population of Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Domestic violence against pregnant women and its effects on their reproductive health
- Economic factors involved in tuberculosis growth
- Marital commitment and marital satisfaction in patients of chronic diseases: Mediating role of sexual satisfaction
- Role of social network behavior and medical issues faced by hemophilic patients: A cross sectional study of children hospital Multan city, Pakistan
- Association of upper extremity pain with functional disability in swimmers.
- Relationship between ongoing pain intensity and health related quality of life in elderly population with total knee arthroplasty
- Prevalence of fall avoidance behavior among geriatric population
- Berg Balance Scale as a clinical screening tool to check fall risk among healthy geriatric community
- Effectiveness of proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation on balance in chronic stroke patients
- Causes of non-compliance with prescribed medication in children with persistent asthma presenting to tertiary care center.
- Effect of “Wii-habilitation” and constraint induced movement therapy on improving quality of life in stroke survivors
- Effects of McKenzie Method of mechanical diagnosis and therapy on lumbar ROM & pain in patients with Non-specific low back pain
- Installation and implementation of automation and its impact on clinical chemistry laboratory productivity
- Role of chewing exercise on cervical hypermobility in patients with Pierre Robin Syndrome
- Assessment of antidepressant activity of fenugreek seeds methanol extract
- A Systematic Review of pharmacological efficacy and alternative treatments for the prevention of ultra-high risk for psychosis
Letter to the Editor
- Comparison of routine physical therapy exercises with and without core stability exercises in total knee replacement patients by Warner et al.
- Information for authors
Indexed in WHO Index Medicus IMEMR, Emromedex, Pakmedinet, ExtraMED, Scopus and Web of Science
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan