RMJ. Year: 2004, Volume: 29, Issue: 2
- Creativity, independence and private institutions
- Biliary surgery: experience at IIMCT Hospitals
- Seroprevalence and risk factors of hepatitis C virus (HCV) in Mardan, NWFP: a hospital based study.
- Diagnostic yield of pleural biopsy in lymphocytic exudative pleural effusion
- Seroprevalence of syphilis in asymptomatic adults seeking employment abroad
- WHO IS A FORENSIC PATIENT AND ARE THEY TREATABLE? CAN IT BE AGREED, AND DOES IT MATTER?
- Factors affecting utilization of Antenatal Care among women in urban slum areas of Islamabad.
- Tetrology of Fallot and Pregnancy
- Harmone replacement therapy in postmenopausal women
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis B
- Primary Health Care Centers: A way towards progress of Health
- Obtaining residency in the united states: my experience
- Genetic Anticipation in Huntington’s Disease
Instructions for Authors
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council