RMJ. Year: 2016, Volume: 41, Issue: 4
- V-Go: The new frontier in management of diabetes
- Diagnostic accuracy of high risk Glasgow Blatchford score and need for endoscopic intervention in upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Pattern and risk factors for stroke in a District Hospital of Johor Malaysia
- Hypertension and health related quality of life: a comparative study
- The influence of cigarette smoking on serum TSH concentration
- Impact of migraine headache on psychosocial life of Type-D personality in medical students
- Knowledge Practice Gap in prenatal diagnosis for β Thalassemia – An overview from Pakistan.
- Clinical utility of Red blood cell count, Red cell distribution width: will it provide more accurate differentiation of Beta thalassemia trait and Iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy?
- Prevalence of refractive errors in carpet weavers of Kashmir valley, India
- Risk factors for refractive errors among school going childrens in Wah Cantonment, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Screening for refractive errors and visual impairment among school children in Kohat, Pakistan
- Factors associated with delinquent behaviour of inmates at Naara jail Hyderabad, Pakistan
- Wagner’s grades in patients undergoing lower extremity amputations in relation to diabetes
- Prevalence of oral cavity cancer according to anatomical sites in Karachi, Pakistan
- Pilonidal sinus; Primary repair versus healing by second intention
- AO external fixator in the management of open fracture of tibia
- Frequency of developmental dysplasia of hip in children having congenital talipes equinovarus
- Prevalence of flat foot among children in schools of University Town Peshawar, Pakistan
- Difference in effects on sleep quality and stress depending on anesthetic methods in women who underwent cesarean section in Korea
- Conventional rearing, caring practices of Infants in Faisalabad, Pakistan
- How lonely are the Internet Users?
- Risk of development of stress in university students
- Nephrotoxicity in experimental rabbits and nephroprotective effect of metformin
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffold thrombosis
- Cervical ectopic thymus: Surgery or conservative management?
- Concealed foreign body aspiration presenting as subcutaneous emphysema
- Kimura disease and anesthetic management: case report and review
- Non-traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage due to ruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysm in a young lady: A challenge in diagnosis.
- Orbital abscess, a rare complication after facial trauma
- Postoperative residual curarization after sugammadex reversal following a
prolonged rocuronium infusion
- Primary end-to-oblique anastomosis after partial closure of the dilated proximal bowel in type IIIa ileal atresia: a case report
- Fetus in fetu : A case report
- Experience of GLP-1 agonist Exenatide in the management of type 2 diabetic obese Pakistani patients
Letter to the Editor
- Which neuromuscular blocker is better in emergency kit for urgent intubation, vecronium vs rocuronium?
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council