RMJ. Year: 2016, Volume: 41, Issue: 1
- Management of planter fasciitis
- Effectiveness of routine physical therapy with and without manual therapy in treatment of plantar fasciitis
- Results of autologous blood injections in patients with plantar fasciitis
- Pleural effusion among patients on maintenance hemodialysis at SIUT Karachi, Pakistan
- Comparison of risk factors for coronary artery disease between diabetic and non diabetic patients
- Conventional risk factors and coronary angiography findings in our setup
- Comparison of contrast induced nephropathy in emergancy vs elective percuatanous coronory intervention
- An experience of mini lap cholecystectomy under spinal anaesthesia.
- Spectrum of acute pancreatitis on surgical floor of tertiary care hospital
- Comparison of ultrasound, intravenous urography and plain CT KUB in the diagnosis of ureteric stone
- Frequencies of different benign and malignant focal hepatic lesions on Triphasic CT scanning in patients referred with suspicion of Hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Tubularized incised plate urethroplasty for distal penile hypospadias repair; our experience in prince Rashid bin Alhassan Hospital, Amman, Jordan
- Meatal stenosis in male children; Is it preventable?
- Custom made endoprosthesis following distal femur tumor resection: 6 years follow-up results
- Firearm Injuries In children
- Comparison of axillary with rectal and oral temperature in children.
- Post operative neonatal survival: A real challenge in a setup with no intensive care unit
- Prospective study on prevalence and risk factors of post natal depression in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Pakistan .
- Clinical evaluation of Kiwi omni cup: a new vacuum extraction device
- Late antenatal booking and its predictors among mothers attending primary health care centers in Abha, Saudi Arabia
- Survival analysis of breast cancer women according to disease stage
- Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Epidemiological, clinical and histological features
- Changes in cardiovascular indices during use of epinephrine in septoplasty
- Endoscopic removal of juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma: conventional versus coblation-assisted
- Types of Ulnar variance in normal adult population in Peshawar region KPK, Pakistan
- In -vitro analysis of antiallergic activity of Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil) and Calotropis gigantean (AaK) for reduction of wheat allergenic proteins
- Out of pocket spending by the sick segments of the community in a publically funded tertiary care hospital in Peshawar, Pakistan
- Standard of diabetes care provided by physicians as per American Diabetes
Association guidelines at tertiary care centers of Karachi, Pakistan
- Studentsí academic motivational level in clinical and non-clinical setting
- Severity of stress in Pakistani medical students
- Emotional Intelligence: Predictor of empathy in medical students
- Acute myocardial infarction in a 36-year-old man from embolized left atrial myxoma
- Bilateral tension pneumothorax during augmentation mammoplasty
- Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures in a patient with non-communicating hydrocephalus
- Radiotherapy is not exclusively indicated in acinic cell carcinoma of the parotid gland; a rare neoplasm
Indexed in WHO Index Medicus IMEMR, Emromedex, Pakmedinet, ExtraMED and Scopus
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council