RMJ. Year: 2012, Volume: 37, Issue: 1
- PPI safety concerns
- Vitamin D levels in adults in Northern Pakistan
- Prevalence of incidental basal ganglia calcification on routine brain computed tomography
- Prevalence of human malaria infection in District Jhal Magsi of Balochistan, Pakistan.
- Perceptions of high school students about nursing as a career choice
- Manifestation of symptomatic congenital cytomegalovirus infection and gancyclovir effect
- Correlation of fasting blood glucose level with central obesity in pre and post menopausal middle aged women.
- Frequency of symptomatology in patients on hemodialysis: a single center experience
- Analgesic effect of preincisional infiltration using lidocaine with different concentrations on video-assisted sympathectomy
- Penile strangulation: A study of fifteen cases.
- Outcome of intra-articular injection of methylprednisolone in idiopathic frozen shoulder
- Comparison of two different methods for estimation of fetal weight at term
- Midazolam and morphine for elective intubation in NICU
- Comparison of efficacy of topical clotrimazole with 3 % salicylic acid in fungal infections of external auditory canal.
- Clinical presentation and outcome of mastoidectomy in chronic suppurative otitis media (CSOM) at a tertiary care hospital Sukkur, Pakistan.
- Ectopic enterobius vermicularis in mesenteric lymph node in a child presented with intestinal obstruction
- Familial Joubert Syndrome in two siblings: a case report
- Isolated scar-site metastasis after radical nephrectomy for localized renal cell carcinoma
- Pituitary metastasis of follicular thyroid carcinoma: A case report and review of the literature
- Schwannoma of the tongue: A case report
- Consideration of altitude and barometric pressure for anesthesia and critical care in disaster of Iranian plateau
- Abstracts of 17th Annual Cancer Conference March 9-11 Rawalpindi Pakistan
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council