RMJ. Year: 2006, Volume: 31, Issue: 2
- Is hepatic fibrosis reversible: Fact or fantasy?
- Prevalence of antenatal care, use of food supplements during pregnancy and lactation and factors responsible for not taking them in Tarlai, urban slum of Islamabad.
- Hyperglycemia and in-hospital outcomes after first myocardial infarction
- Alcohol Application Versus Natural Drying of Umbilical Cord
- Low birth weight: Risk factors in Irbid, Jordan.
- Frenuloplasty with A Splitthicknes Skin Graft
- A Tertiary Care Hospital Experience of Efficacy of Darn Repair Versus Bassini Repair in Inguinal Hernia
- Effect of Topical Glyceryl Trinitrate on the Management of Acute Anal Fissure
- Impact of Online Resources on Medical Research: A Citation Analysis of Pakistani Medical Journals
- The prevalence of acid-fast bacilli in a community Hospital
- Lidocaine spray for relief of extubation laryngospasm in anesthetized patient
- Nosocomial infections in public sector hospitals: urgent need for structured and coherent approach to the problem.
- Newer antibiotics
- Childhood in Pakistan: the situation, the challenges and the response.
- Inferior vena cava - intrahepatic portal venous fistulas caused by
cardiovascular foreign body
- Giant Cell Tumor of the Frontal Bone and the Frontal Sinus
Instructions for Authors
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council