RMJ. Year: 2006, Volume: 31, Issue: 2
- Is hepatic fibrosis reversible: Fact or fantasy?
- Prevalence of antenatal care, use of food supplements during pregnancy and lactation and factors responsible for not taking them in Tarlai, urban slum of Islamabad.
- Hyperglycemia and in-hospital outcomes after first myocardial infarction
- Alcohol Application Versus Natural Drying of Umbilical Cord
- Low birth weight: Risk factors in Irbid, Jordan.
- Frenuloplasty with A Splitthicknes Skin Graft
- A Tertiary Care Hospital Experience of Efficacy of Darn Repair Versus Bassini Repair in Inguinal Hernia
- Effect of Topical Glyceryl Trinitrate on the Management of Acute Anal Fissure
- Impact of Online Resources on Medical Research: A Citation Analysis of Pakistani Medical Journals
- The prevalence of acid-fast bacilli in a community Hospital
- Lidocaine spray for relief of extubation laryngospasm in anesthetized patient
- Nosocomial infections in public sector hospitals: urgent need for structured and coherent approach to the problem.
- Newer antibiotics
- Childhood in Pakistan: the situation, the challenges and the response.
- Inferior vena cava - intrahepatic portal venous fistulas caused by
cardiovascular foreign body
- Giant Cell Tumor of the Frontal Bone and the Frontal Sinus
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council