RMJ. Year: 2005, Volume: 30, Issue: 2
- Appendicitis: a Diagnostic Dilemma
- Histopathological features of acute appendicitis in Kerman-Iran.
- Clinicopathological Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis after Emergency Appendicectomy
- Co-relation of Pregnancy induced Hypertension with Placental Abruption and Effect of Antihypertensive Therapy
- A comparative clinical trial of artemether and quinine in Cerebral Malaria
- Relationship between level of depression and psychological well-being among diagnosed diabetic and non-diabetic.
- Clinical Spectrum of Glioblastoma Multiforme in Kerman-Iran
- Darryl, a cartoon-based measure of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Prevalence of smoking in various cities of Pakistan
- Determination of Zinc and Lead in Raw and Processed Milk
- Prevalence and mode of presentation of vertical deviations in squint patients
- Effectiveness of Fiberoptic Intubation in Anticipated Difficult Airway
- Assessment of genotoxic effects of Doxycycline in mice by the comet assay
- Role of Yag Laser Iridotomy as Initial Treatment of Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma.
- HIV/AIDS: The Situation, Response and Strategies for Control.
- Ekbom’s syndrome and Renal Dialysis: case report
- Urinary Bladder Gossypiboma
(Retained post operative foreign body in urinary bladder)
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council