RMJ. Year: 2005, Volume: 30, Issue: 2
- Appendicitis: a Diagnostic Dilemma
- Histopathological features of acute appendicitis in Kerman-Iran.
- Clinicopathological Diagnosis of Acute Appendicitis after Emergency Appendicectomy
- Co-relation of Pregnancy induced Hypertension with Placental Abruption and Effect of Antihypertensive Therapy
- A comparative clinical trial of artemether and quinine in Cerebral Malaria
- Relationship between level of depression and psychological well-being among diagnosed diabetic and non-diabetic.
- Clinical Spectrum of Glioblastoma Multiforme in Kerman-Iran
- Darryl, a cartoon-based measure of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Prevalence of smoking in various cities of Pakistan
- Determination of Zinc and Lead in Raw and Processed Milk
- Prevalence and mode of presentation of vertical deviations in squint patients
- Effectiveness of Fiberoptic Intubation in Anticipated Difficult Airway
- Assessment of genotoxic effects of Doxycycline in mice by the comet assay
- Role of Yag Laser Iridotomy as Initial Treatment of Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma.
- HIV/AIDS: The Situation, Response and Strategies for Control.
- Ekbom’s syndrome and Renal Dialysis: case report
- Urinary Bladder Gossypiboma
(Retained post operative foreign body in urinary bladder)
Instructions for Authors
WHO Index Medicus IMEMR,
Approved by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council